• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Strange tales #113 .. first appearance - Plant Man !! (movie coming out soon lol )

Image result for strange tales 113 cgc Image result for strange tales 113

How did that cover get by the censor????????????????

Are THEY seeds or NUTS?

Edited by tv horror

Invasion of the saucer men while cheap was not a bad little movie and the creatures make-up was by the great Paul Blaisdell it also starred the Riddler himself Frank Gorshin. The plot was about aliens who injected alcohol into your veins (I could do with a few HIC) invading small town (Where else) U.S.A. Paul Blaisdell created a few memorable make-ups in his time. Including the inspiration for the movie Alien.

it_the_terror_from_beyond_space_ver21.jpg

Edited by tv horror

7 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Invasion of the saucer men while cheap was not a bad little movie and the creatures make-up was by the great Paul Blaisdell it also starred the Riddler himself Frank Gorshin. The plot was about aliens who injected alcohol into your veins (I could do with a few HIC) invading small town (Where else) U.S.A. Paul Blaisdell created a few memorable make-ups in his time. Including the inspiration for the movie Alien.

IOTSM is available to watch on YT and as you say not half bad. (thumbsu I've been crying with laughter btw at the preceding posts, one and all!

I was in the supermarket the other day, and a young woman backed into their bacon slicer, they got a little behind in their orders....boom boom!

Famous_Monsters_of_Filmland_1965_Yearbook_0030.jp2&scale=2&rotate=0

The old one's are the best.

Edited by Gnasher