• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Michu does CGC charge for this?

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys I actually have two questions one personal and another just out of interst. First is in the my submissions tab where you can see your c9mcis which are be8ng graded current state when do I know that 8 can go pick them up since 8 live close enough that I don’t use the shipping, at the moment it says status is “graded” but everyth8ng including the grade says N/A so just curious, also out of interest does anyone know how much CGC charcged to grade the 3.2 million dollar action 1 9.0 I mean i am sure CGC would ow wanted some of that profit does anyone know  how much they charged to grade that, thanks

9 minutes ago, Aliens said:

Hey guys I actually have two questions one personal and another just out of interst. First is in the my submissions tab where you can see your c9mcis which are be8ng graded current state when do I know that 8 can go pick them up since 8 live close enough that I don’t use the shipping, at the moment it says status is “graded” but everyth8ng including the grade says N/A so just curious, also out of interest does anyone know how much CGC charcged to grade the 3.2 million dollar action 1 9.0 I mean i am sure CGC would ow wanted some of that profit does anyone know  how much they charged to grade that, thanks

Now that it is graded it has to go to quality control.... I'd call cgc once they get to QC and you get your grades and they can tell when to pick them up. 

As for grading comics over $3000 in value, I think it is 3% of value with a minimum and a cap....

9 hours ago, Aliens said:

So the guy had to pay CGC 96,000 dollars to get that graded, $96,000 for a c9mic case and label... wow

There was a cap of 3% of value, I think it used to be $3,000 and now is $5,000...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

No he did not have to pay 90,000+ to have it graded. They put a minimum and a cap that they use on the 3% tier....

I think the min used to be $150 and is now $300, like Greggy said the cap now is $5,000...