• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tec 73 CGC 8.0
1 1

42 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Inline with what I expected. 1.5-2K/point

11 hours ago, zen514 said:

https://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=756695

This gorgeous CGC 2.0 is a bargain still...  I say 3k to 4k

The  8.0 is about a 20k book as i mentionned prior to the 6.5 auction ending. Its rare and Tec69 Type of cover!!

I used to own that book. My buddy bought the entire "Lorraine" collection from the OO's family, which he flipped to me as a lot. There were actually two copies in the collection, but the other was incomplete. 

6 hours ago, october said:

I used to own that book. My buddy bought the entire "Lorraine" collection from the OO's family, which he flipped to me as a lot. There were actually two copies in the collection, but the other was incomplete. 

Thanks for the info. So this Lorraine copy is from The OO family.  Good to know that this one is the better and complete copy. It presents nice and good to know a bit of its history.

3 minutes ago, zen514 said:

Thanks for the info. So this Lorraine copy is from The OO family.  Good to know that this one is the better and complete copy. It presents nice and good to know a bit of its history.

I think they were stored in a boiler room if I remember correctly. Some had significant coal dust on them. There was a Detective 69 in there too, but it was a beater. 

21 minutes ago, october said:

I think they were stored in a boiler room if I remember correctly. Some had significant coal dust on them. There was a Detective 69 in there too, but it was a beater. 

This one has nice bright colors and also no dust marks. Would love to see The Tec69!! 

Btw... What city and state was this collection from?

13 hours ago, zen514 said:

This one has nice bright colors and also no dust marks. Would love to see The Tec69!! 

I believe I now own the tec 69 from this collection , if it’s the one I’m thinking of that October sold to a fellow dealer that I in turn picked up?

On 2018-03-09 at 6:30 AM, G.A.tor said:

I believe I now own the tec 69 from this collection , if it’s the one I’m thinking of that October sold to a fellow dealer that I in turn picked up?

Quite Possible. Is it for sale?

5 minutes ago, zen514 said:

waiting for more sales data?

The only similar one would be the cgc 1.5 thats sold for 5500$ last Year...

Nope. It’s in “my” nfs box at the moment. 

21 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Nope. It’s in “my” nfs box at the moment. 

How does it fit with all those copies of Whiz 22 in there? :baiting:

Had to do that because I am overdue Rick in telling you how awesome that "why Whizz 22" post that you had put up was.  Love the backstory; thank you for sharing. It's our collective stories such as that that make this hobby so special, and you shared a personal gem. Bravo!

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

How does it fit with all those copies of Whiz 22 in there? :baiting:

Had to do that because I am overdue Rick in telling you how awesome that "why Whizz 22" post that you had put up was.  Love the backstory; thank you for sharing. It's our collective stories such as that that make this hobby so special, and you shared a personal gem. Bravo!

The tec is in a diff box lol

On 3/8/2018 at 4:21 PM, zen514 said:

Chicago suburbs. 

I don't have a scan of it, but I think Rick did end up with it. 

44 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

It’s just a low grade beater...I’m the only one that wants it

7CEDD189-A267-4443-9FCE-9AE4D20BAE19.jpeg

:taptaptap:Hey I got a Beater box also :bigsmile:some of my best times is going thru that box saying if only they could join the rest of the books I would not have to buy a better copy.