• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st wolverine -original art page!
1 1

17 posts in this topic

i just had to share this- i happened to stop by heritage auctions beverly hills office today to drop something off, and saw this framed on the wall. as you all will recognize, it's the first cameo appearance of wolverine in hulk 180. the original piece! i was very excited as you can tell from my old face. perhaps one of the boardies here owns it and is letting heritage display it? 

IMG_1363.jpg

1 hour ago, www.alexgross.com said:

i just had to share this- i happened to stop by heritage auctions beverly hills office today to drop something off, and saw this framed on the wall. as you all will recognize, it's the first cameo appearance of wolverine in hulk 180. the original piece! i was very excited as you can tell from my old face. perhaps one of the boardies here owns it and is letting heritage display it? 

IMG_1363.jpg

That's gotta be a copy. I can't imagine the owner would just leave it hanging in heritage's offices after what he went through to secure it. 

Now I have to email him to ask. 

1 hour ago, comix4fun said:

That's gotta be a copy. I can't imagine the owner would just leave it hanging in heritage's offices after what he went through to secure it. 

Now I have to email him to ask. 

it's the real deal! theres a plaque at the bottom that says some stuff, like that giant auction price it sold for awhile ago, but i didnt really read it all. doh. 

1 hour ago, Bronty said:

I think its a copy.   That same little plaque can be seen here:

n56c5LUg_0905142038321.jpg

Which is what I told the OP. Fish wasn’t going to spend all the money and let the BH offices of heritages for giggles.