• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coasttocoastcomics on ebay are scammers
2 2

19 posts in this topic

Coasttocoastcomics  ebay store i sent a remark to the seller about a book he was alluding to that he said was a 9.8 it isnt 9.8 isnt close he was very rude to me and i recommend no one buy anything from this horrible person i will forward to anyone who would like to read this rude terrible persons comments

1 hour ago, DR.X said:

hm

At least post an appropriate response/comment picture. I am geared to enjoy the humor when you post.

Tried to buy 2 comics from coasttocoast comics and they didn’t ship.  Said he was waiting for payment from EBAY first.  I complained and he cancelled 2 orders.  

Beware.  It seems this account is trying to scam somehow.

Edited by Zegeroth

Interesting thread to skim. I didn't get through all 90 pages of the HOS nomination nor the 23 pages of the apology but I found a great gif.

97863.gif.b64c9077e7187e60bd9a960a6ec2c6e3.gif.e63357258aba7359a250af5cc54600b8.gif

Ha. Out of curiosity, I look at his eBay store. This is what's prominently listed:

Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 G.R.R WHITE PAGES Nicest copy BEST Centering 1966

$13,875.00

The word "reprint" only appears once and it's buried in the text. The FMV for this (reprint) issue in a 9.8 is $4,000.00. Avoid sellers who do not disclose if a comic is a reprint or restored in the title.

On 5/6/2022 at 10:42 PM, Upgrayedd2 said:

Ha. Out of curiosity, I look at his eBay store. This is what's prominently listed:

Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 G.R.R WHITE PAGES Nicest copy BEST Centering 1966

$13,875.00

The word "reprint" only appears once and it's buried in the text. The FMV for this (reprint) issue in a 9.8 is $4,000.00. Avoid sellers who do not disclose if a comic is a reprint or restored in the title.

That guy sucks but I see GRR right in the description.  

On 5/6/2022 at 9:44 PM, Pontoon said:

And an Overstreet advisor to boot. Imagine that!

It makes you wonder how many dirtbags became Overstreet advisors for the sole purpose of trying to disguise their douchebaggery.

His FDQ exit after getting called out is a must read for the total duche-baggery on display. Starts out a little apologetic and then it quickly spirals into threats of physical violence. This guy is total psycho.