• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay 20% off sale
1 1

17 posts in this topic

For those who may not know:  Through 11 pm eastern tonight you can get 20% off up to $100.  I used it to snag this one.  Combined with making a best offer, I got about 40% off his asking price.

You can apparently put multiple items in your cart and have the discount apply to all of them.

Seems only to be good in Canada and the US. 

Holl.jpg

I second that notion Rick THANKS for the heads up T!!! I used it to buy this...not GA but been have been gradually looking to upgrade my copy. Gladiator has always been one of my favorite characters. Last sale in grade was $142 according to our friends at GPA. Got this for less than a Hundo with free shipping!! little foxing but nice pages and cool date stamp. Thanks pal!!

40718329171_28fc4e3280_b.jpg40718329251_af30123b28_b.jpg

Thanks Sqeggs! (worship)

I made it with less than a minute to spare!

9 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

i tried my best but couldnt find anything

Isn't that amazing, Hector, er, I mean Janet :D?  I always think I need to fill my watch list up so I will be prepared to snatch something but when the sale hits, I can't find anything that I want or can afford.  With all the listings and selection, I can't believe I find it hard sometimes to find something to buy.  Yesterday, I scanned almost the entire day and nothing jumped out.  But I just couldn't not buy something at 20% off so I picked up a mid-grade Planet.  I wanted an already-graded book.  

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.40b92a6409a58bc29d66a08c483c01d9.jpg

11 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I second that notion Rick THANKS for the heads up T!!! I used it to buy this...not GA but been have been gradually looking to upgrade my copy. Gladiator has always been one of my favorite characters. Last sale in grade was $142 according to our friends at GPA. Got this for less than a Hundo with free shipping!! little foxing but nice pages and cool date stamp. Thanks pal!!

40718329251_af30123b28_b.jpg

I love date stamps.  Very nice, Gino!