• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check Out Doug's Comments

15 posts in this topic

Zip,

No, what I need is a vacation from having to write descriptions for all these books I upload onto the site. It's not easy coming up with new thoughts, descriptions, phrases, etc. but I won't back away from the challenge.

I'm not complaining, though. This beats having to go to court everyday hands down!!

Thanks for the good-natured ribbing, folks.

Feel free to use -

"This comic kicks [embarrasing lack of self control], just buy it"

"Ownership of this book might allow you to be #2 on the CGC registry"

" I had this in my collection for ____ years, until I found a better copy"

"You could split the Atom with those corners"

"Ownership of this book might allow you to be #2 on the CGC registry"

And you could add, because there ain't no way in the darkest depths of Hades you will ever pass my (insert correct set name) set.

sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

But... ohhh... so true hail.gif

Zip,

No, what I need is a vacation from having to write descriptions for all these books I upload onto the site. It's not easy coming up with new thoughts, descriptions, phrases, etc. but I won't back away from the challenge.

I'm not complaining, though. This beats having to go to court everyday hands down!!

I hear that Aunt Jemima is considering a lawsuit against Doug. It seems she is the only one who can use that "pancake" description in print. I love the law.

Zip,

Someone needs to come up with a listing generator. You enter what comic it is and check off attributes the comic has, and it creates a generic listing that you can modify to taste.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ListinGenerator™