• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee forgeries, a general thread
2 2

210 posts in this topic

Wow, this guy is quick to reply. And utterly vile too! Here's some of the barrage of messages he sent me after I told him I knew what he was doing!... Good luck swear filter!

lol what? Okay dude ... we got all these done at the meet and greet at London super comic con 6 years ago. We have all the pics. But I’m sure you deffo know what you’re on about. Bye now :)

lol you

We got 15 free sigs you . 

Don’t comment when you know all.  

Bye loser 😂😂😂😂

Stan’s estate? lol

I’m sure they’ll talk to you and pay attention you loser. Go back to wanking off in your parents basement. Bye bye 

Ps I won’t even read your messages. Got stuff to sell yo :)

Blah blah blah blah 

You boring  

Bye :)

WHAT A POS! I sincerely hope this guy gets cancer! Or AIDS or something much worse like an art lesson from Liefeld!

35 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

His pictures are of Stan signing a GSX1 and a She Hulk 1.  Just reading the descriptions on his auctions you know that he’s full of :censored:.  And 15 free autographs from Stan Lee?  Even in 2012 that’s nonsensical.

Free, huh? No wonder he chinced out on the 'a's in some signatures! :roflmao:

16 minutes ago, Dan82 said:

Hammer this guy with messages of support for what he's doing. He truly deserves it.

And please report his items to eBay so they're pulled and he is warned. Here - eBay

Also, if anyone knows how to get his full address I'd be interested to know.

Done.  Wow he replies fast!!  lol 

5 hours ago, Dan82 said:

we got all these done at the meet and greet at London super comic con 6 years ago.

The forgers dig the hole even deeper when they try dating one of their forgeries and whatever little of the details of a few characteristics of their forgery that might have a 10% chance of being good doesn't match Stan's stylistic signing of that time!!! (tsk)

Edited by James J Johnson

5 hours ago, Dan82 said:

we got all these done at the meet and greet at London super comic con 6 years ago.

Sure ya did pal-sure ya did.

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Somebody actually took a wrinkled, VG-ish, bargain box quality issue with a sub-crease to Stan to sign? :golfclap:

Well to be fair they put it thru washing machine first!

6 hours ago, Dan82 said:

s-l1600.jpg

I like the scraggly, long, shaky tail on this one! Looks like when a cat is glad to see you, rubs his head on you and gives his tail that quick flutter.  lol 

His lack of forgery skills are probably only surpassed by his lack of skills for finding useful and gainful employment. 

Edited by James J Johnson

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

CGC should use a brown label on books like this if they're ever submitted!    :idea:

They could use a big rubber stamp:  NOPE