• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% off singles, 15% off lot listings! U Might Find It! -- Closing Tuesday, April 3 at 8 a.m. EST

247 posts in this topic

On 3/28/2018 at 12:16 AM, Readcomix said:

What the heck...

All-American Comics #3 coverless but otherwise complete. Try finding one. (Yes, Scribbly is in here; Hop Harrigan; Red, White, and Blue; Mutt & Jeff, more). Color copy of front cover included. $40

image.jpeg

take per email

On 3/29/2018 at 10:02 PM, Readcomix said:

Okay, we pick up tonight with a request from close-out time last night for more parts and pieces. (Bear with me....we will go all over the place...)

Seven-book early silver coverless reader lot: Jimmy Olsen 8,9,13;TTA40; Superboy 45; Adventure 216, 217. Lot for $20.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 3/29/2018 at 10:02 PM, Readcomix said:

Okay, we pick up tonight with a request from close-out time last night for more parts and pieces. (Bear with me....we will go all over the place...)

Seven-book early silver coverless reader lot: Jimmy Olsen 8,9,13;TTA40; Superboy 45; Adventure 216, 217. Lot for $20.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take per email

Okay, gang, this long meandering thread is nearing its end. I'll likely close Monday a.m. Just before heading to work. I have a few more one-offs and lots to add between now and then.

Again, much of this (other than a few reruns and a couple lower grade GA I threw in for the heck of it) came in an all or nothing deal for a couple books I really wanted, so I am sharing the rest here before moving it along in some other venue. This thread comprised all the neat, odd stuff that didn't fit one neat category (there are batches of Archie, Spirit, and DC silver that I plan to offer in their own lots, but this one was the catch-all for everything else in this collection. They will come over time.) PM's are quite welcome, don't hesitate if you're on the fence but like something here. 

That said, let me offer up a few more options. Be ready for anything....

I thought I carped this thread a week ago - what's keeping it alive? (shrug)