• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% off singles, 15% off lot listings! U Might Find It! -- Closing Tuesday, April 3 at 8 a.m. EST

247 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Scarce Silver Age book, Bob Powell art, GVG condition -- Henry Brewster #3. Take for $356.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You should be calling this a sexual innuendo cover and pricing it appropriately.  FTFY.

No hands and no head for you, fan boy - you're just disgusting.

Edited by lizards2

Just now, Readcomix said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You should be calling this a sexual innuendo cover and pricing it appropriately.  FTFY.

No hands and no head fan boy - you're just disgusting.

I leave that to my Marketing Dept -- I've got a firm out of Oregon that's absolutely reptilian! :roflmao:

You could be the new Rick. 

Just now, Readcomix said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You could be the new Rick. 

Honored, but I don't think I can pull it off!

You ever read one of these Henry Brewsters? It's like they assigned the guy who wrote Herbie to try to come up with an Archie imitation. 

6 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Handful more to shoot; maybe tomorrow night. Houseful tomorrow. Thanks for looking; PM's encouraged! (thumbsu

Do you ever comment where your posts aren't laced with sexual innuendo? lol You're killing the porky!

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Do you ever comment where your posts aren't laced with sexual innuendo? lol You're killing the porky!

seriously.After escaping gulag for my shenanigans last week,i'm really tempted to push the envelope.

giphy.gif

Just now, porcupine48 said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

seriously.After escaping gulag for my shenanigans last week,i'm really tempted to push the envelope.

giphy.gif

Nice balls!

5 minutes ago, Readcomix said:
8 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I didn't know you were in the slammer....Did Liz roll up like Akroyd in the Blues Brothers to get you out?

I "pulled some strings"   

lizard rocking chair animated GIF

5 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

I didn't know you were in the slammer....Did Liz roll up like Akroyd in the Blues Brothers to get you out?

sorry,no time served.Meant got away clean.

I'm sure I could count on liz though.