• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDERCON pic's Please.
1 1

41 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, woowoo said:

I just woke up and said let's see what conventions are here soon than this:whatthe:

Well since you missed SDCC-light you still have 4 months to plan for SDCC 18’ where the beer is better and the girls are prettier....

4 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Well since you missed SDCC-light you still have 4 months to plan for SDCC 18’ where the beer is better and the girls are prettier....

But the show Sk's now.(shrug)

1 hour ago, Ghastly542454 said:

I picked up this beautiful Strange Adventures #9 which goes perfectly with the Mystery In Space #1 that I picked up at the Yorba Linda Con down the road at the end of January.

4C55E687-CD83-44D0-A8D6-D50391AA23AD.jpeg

Beautiful books!  SA 9 is one of my favorite books.  Love me some Captain Comet.

2 hours ago, Ghastly542454 said:

Will this do?

6DC37C47-A335-4D8B-9E91-C1C1A14B5AC2.JPG

These are SUPER cool!! Am I mistaken or didn’t these just sell on ebay? The All Star shy of a mil and the Sensation for about 400K right? Nice little markup there. I’m just not sure what to believe anymore these days same buyer won both books? Not judging but geeze these things are just hot potatoes to me and one of the reasons i would hate to play in that end of the pool although if I did I guess I would get to play with these cool books haha!! I understand these are probably, “I am not looking to sell these books” prices just want to add that as to not offend anyone ?

Edited by gino2paulus2

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

These are SUPER cool!! Am I mistaken or didn’t these just sell on ebay? The All Star shy of a mil and the Sensation for about 400K right? Nice little markup there. I’m just not sure what to believe anymore these days same buyer won both books? Not judging but geeze these things are just hot potatoes to me and one of the reasons i would hate to play in that end of the pool although if I did I guess I would get to play with these cool books haha!! I understand these are probably, “I am not looking to sell these books” prices just want to add that as to not offend anyone ? have enough money to quit my job!

FTFY!

Cat woman in third picture down was able to get an hourglass figure something that’s not so easy in the current processed food obese era we live in. 

Probably not the healthiest either  but an interesting look nonetheless...

9F89F07E-9D70-4E54-A58C-FF2165E63A58.jpeg

Edited by N e r V