• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA: the MIXED GRILLE edition is CLOSED!
2 2

231 posts in this topic

Space Worlds 6

Only issue under  this  title,  and this is only  the  second I  can  recall seeing.  Continuation of  Space  Squadron,   last issue. 

1/4"  round  piece out  lower  edge BC,   dogear   upper  LH  BC,  general  wear. Last four leaves  have  tears,  just long  enough  to  get
into the  art,   no paper missing. Decent bit of gloss left,   tight  with  white  pages.

Asking  $120  SOLD! 

49zEJcj.jpg

Edited by catrick339

19 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Blech.  Looks like   a  mild  dose,   concentrated  mostly on her muzzle.    The  bath  is  done,  my  beloved  is  dosing her
with   some  tomato juice  to  kill  off  the  last of  it.    This  is  her  second  encounter,  same thing happened  three or  
four  years ago.  The  house  will  have  a  bit  of  reek  for  the  next  couple  days,   and  wouldn't you know it,
a  cold  snap  comes  through  tonight,  no open  windows,   lol

Razzafrazzin  dogs...mutter,   grumble...

Believe me tomato juice won’t cut it. We had to go to PetsSmart for something. Your house will reek for weeks...

35 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Well,  there  will  be   a  short-to-middlin' break  while  I  scrub  the  dog  down,  
she just  had   a  close  encounter  with  a  skunk.   Sigh...

BBL

Oh man, the tales I could tell.....,  I've got a beagle and a spaniel, and they just don't learn.  The beagle is on like his 9th trip..., 

Web of Evil 11

Spine  completely  taped  inside,   plenty of  chips out  around  the  perimeter. General  wear.   For what it's  worth,  gloss
is good.  tight  with offwhite pages.  O'street  says  Jack  Cole  art

Asking  $35  SOLD!

zLTKQfF.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, Robot Man said:
22 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Blech.  Looks like   a  mild  dose,   concentrated  mostly on her muzzle.    The  bath  is  done,  my  beloved  is  dosing her
with   some  tomato juice  to  kill  off  the  last of  it.    This  is  her  second  encounter,  same thing happened  three or  
four  years ago.  The  house  will  have  a  bit  of  reek  for  the  next  couple  days,   and  wouldn't you know it,
a  cold  snap  comes  through  tonight,  no open  windows,   lol

Razzafrazzin  dogs...mutter,   grumble...

Believe me tomato juice won’t cut it. We had to go to PetsSmart for something. Your house will reek for weeks...

Yeah - it's hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and Dawn detergent.

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Web of Evil 11

Spine  completely  taped  inside,   plenty of  chips out  around  the  perimeter. General  wear.   For what it's  worth,  gloss
is good.  tight  with offwhite pages.  O'street  says  Jack  Cole  art

Asking  $35

zLTKQfF.jpg

Take it

Hit her muzzle  with  the Dawn,  just  to  cut  it  a bit  before it  burnt  her  eyes,   followed  by the juice.   At  least  I  got  her  by  the  
collar before  she  started  rubbing  her  muzzle on  the  couch like last  time,   lol

6 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
10 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Patchouli Robot,patchouli! lol 

Frick - the only thing worse than skunk juice...., Haha

Men's Adventures 17

Flat and  square  enough, but  small split  lower  spine,   several  small  tears  along  spine  BC,  general  wear, CF  loose. 

Asking  $20

WGM1gAq.jpg

Youthful Romances 18

Two  chips  out  BC,  one  upper  spine,   one  LH  edge,   otherwise  flat  and  clean,    good  gloss,  tight  spine  and  CF,  

white pages.  Just  a  bit of  general wear. 

Asking  $30

GDcoiAs.jpg

Torchy 2

Best condition of  the  bunch,   tune in  tomorrow  evening  for  #1

Small tear  on  BC  at  upper  staple,  general  wear,  classic  Bonnetts  stamp  on  FC
Still  a  little  gloss  left,    tight  spine  and  CF,   white  pages. 

Asking  $200 SOLD!

oRhjg7W.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Torchy 2

Best condition of  the  bunch,   tune in  tomorrow  evening  for  #1

Small tear  on  BC  at  upper  staple,  general  wear,  classic  Bonnetts  stamp  on  FC
Still  a  little  gloss  left,    tight  spine  and  CF,   white  pages. 

Asking  $200

oRhjg7W.jpg

take

Thrilling  Romances 20

Nicest  condition  romance  of  the  thread,  this on  has  a bit of  general  wear,  a light  large  NCB  dogear  upper 
RH  FC.  Flat,  clean,   very  glossy,   tight spine  and  CF,   white pages. 

Asking  $30

NY28t5j.jpg

Blackhawk 40

Several  pieces out  FC,   couple  more out  BC,  tape  repairs  inside  along  spine, cover  starting  to  brittle  up  a  bit,
hence  the  pieces out.
Interior is  tight  with  supple  tan  to  cream pages,   no  problems  there. 

Nice  reader  for  $30

wYQ0I9T.jpg

All American Men Of War 96

Nice  twelve  center,   with  a  touch  of  spine/stacking roll,  light  dogear lower  RH  FC, bit of  general  wear
Otherwise glossy,  tight  with  white  pages. 

Asking  $15  SOLD!

bJ89uFx.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Action Comics 57

Ahh,  those  whacky  old  comics  dealers!

This issue  has   glue  repairs  along  the  spine,   otherwise  flat  and  tight, several light  stains    and  a couple tear  repairs BC, 
interior  is  tight  with white pages. 

Solid  copy   of  a 1943 issue for  $275

LByvF7h.jpg