• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HANGMAN 3 CLUB
3 3

31 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2018 at 7:16 PM, Robot Man said:

After seeing all these high grade beauties I'm beginning to think it is rare in LOW grade :devil:  So I win the prize for the "Mile Low" copy.

:whistle: Hey RM I make a decent effort at being the winner of the lowest grade in every club I am in so move over brother!! Great copies everyone what an awesome book...

21112796492_15598a9069_b.jpg

11 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Sharon and my copies both have Mr Lucey being credited so it must have been changed at some point

That scanned picture was so bad I couldn't even read what it said, so I added a cell picture. Scanner worked much better on slabs before I upgraded my computer...but I can't do raw pictures on it at all. Progress, lol...;) 

I had mine slabbed maybe 3 years ago? So I guess the change was before that.

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

:whistle: Hey RM I make a decent effort at being the winner of the lowest grade in every club I am in so move over brother!! Great copies everyone what an awesome book...

21112796492_15598a9069_b.jpg

...was waiting for this copy to show up here. Thought maybe you had a fit of madness and parted with it :D

Gem!