• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Multipacks!

3 posts in this topic

The multipacks during my early superhero comic reading days were the four for 47 cents DC Comicpacs in 1962:

file.php?mode=view&id=5825

Four comics for 47 cents?! Wow! What a deal! 

Sadly intact Comipacs are just about impossible to find these days. I'm still looking to add one to my collection of comics and sundry ephemera.

:frown:

Edited by Hepcat

2 hours ago, Hepcat said:
The multipacks during my early superhero comic reading days were the four for 47 cents DC Comicpacs in 1962:

file.php?mode=view&id=5825

Four comics for 47 cents?! Wow! What a deal! 

Sadly intact Comipacs are just about impossible to find these days. I'm still looking to add one to my collection of comics and sundry ephemera.

:frown:

And you save a penny. :idea:

I probably have 100 or so multi packs in my collection.   many of them are Classics Illustrated  with 2 quarter comics for 49 cents.  another penny savings.  Blissard  often has groups of  them for sale some that came with 45prm singles.  I recently received a  three pack from him with 12 cent KING comics  and a retail of  29 cents.  Now there was a real bargain