• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uncanny xforce 1 signed 6 times

3 posts in this topic

Hi all just wanted to show off my book and also ask a ?....

is grant Morrison around for signatures? I never see him at New York comic con and was wondering if he's hard to get or something. I'd like to add him to this book so I have all the creators. Also dean white (colorist) also seems hard to get.

book is currently signed by Rick remender, Clayton Crain, Jerome opena, chris Claremont, Louise simonson and Fabian nicieza. 

image.jpg

Nice book & signatures...."collect'em all!" 

If you do get him Mr. Morrison the only problem I see is where to get his signature, as you are loosing signature space on the book. 

I can tell you from experience, I have only seen Grant at San Diego. Not sure what other cons you can find him out (he's a sneaky one). 

Good luck!

(thumbsu

46 minutes ago, DjMartini said:

Nice book & signatures...."collect'em all!" 

If you do get him Mr. Morrison the only problem I see is where to get his signature, as you are loosing signature space on the book. 

I can tell you from experience, I have only seen Grant at San Diego. Not sure what other cons you can find him out (he's a sneaky one). 

Good luck!

(thumbsu

Darn thanks for the info tho. Was hoping to have him sign right above archangels head under his creation fantomex.