• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage returns

6 posts in this topic

Howdy. Just a quick question for the Comics general masses: anyone ever returned a book to Heritage? I just received a recent purchase - my first - and am not happy with it at all, as there is some damage to the book that was undetectable from the scan, and was not mentioned in the description. The website indicates they have an unconditional 7 day return policy, so, that's cool. I just wasn't sure how it actually works - just send the book back along with the initial invoice and they refund the money? Is it really that simple? Has anyone ever had any issues returning books to Heritage?

I'll be calling them on Monday when they reopen for instructions and to clarify the policy, but I thought I'd see if anyone has any experience with this process.

Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, Crimebuster said:

Howdy. Just a quick question for the Comics general masses: anyone ever returned a book to Heritage? I just received a recent purchase - my first - and am not happy with it at all, as there is some damage to the book that was undetectable from the scan, and was not mentioned in the description. The website indicates they have an unconditional 7 day return policy, so, that's cool. I just wasn't sure how it actually works - just send the book back along with the initial invoice and they refund the money? Is it really that simple? Has anyone ever had any issues returning books to Heritage?

I'll be calling them on Monday when they reopen for instructions and to clarify the policy, but I thought I'd see if anyone has any experience with this process.

Thanks! 

If you have a legitimate complaint, I believe they will accommodate you. Without getting into any details here, after talking with them, I was able to return a slab book for a full refund. They have excellent customer service but you may have to get past the first level of phone support and talk to somebody in the comics department. Good luck.