• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Golden Age Books Mixed!
2 2

39 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! Have around 15 or so golden age books and 1 silver age book to offer today. Below are the usual type rules:

-:takeit:supersedes are PMs

-I will listen to PMs on any book and if you have questions don't hesitate to ask!

-Payment: Paypal

-Shipping: $7.00 Flat Rate Envelope US, $15.00 Canada, NO other international shipping

-Returns: I don't accept returns however I will do my best to rectify any situation that comes up :) 

I will start posting books around 4pm EST, again there are around 15-16 books, majority golden age that range from all types: humor, teen, romance, horror, hero etc.

Thank you!

Dark Mysteries #20

Killer skeleton cover! Has amazing eye appeal, however is Incomplete, 5-6 pages of the middle story have been finely cut out. Some tape remnants on back and front cover. Otherwise book is solid and a looker, no other loose pages and tight staples. priced as such.

FAIR/GOOD

$20.00 SOLD

IMG_1427.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1430.JPG

Edited by mustang33guy

Just now, mustang33guy said:

Dark Mysteries #20

Killer skeleton cover! Has amazing eye appeal, however is Incomplete, 5-6 pages of the middle story have been finely cut out. Some tape remnants on back and front cover. Otherwise book is solid and a looker, no other loose pages and tight staples. priced as such.

FAIR/GOOD

$20.00

IMG_1427.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1430.JPG

Take

Rangers Comics #39

Nice underwater Fiction House book with some GGA and decent colors (especially for a fiction house book)! Main issue is a light non color breaking crease going down middle of cover. A press might be able to smooth that out, other book is a great piece!

FINE-

$95.00 SOLD

IMG_1438.JPG

IMG_1439.JPG

IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1441.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG

Edited by mustang33guy

Blackhawk #117

Only Silver Age book in the thread. Mr. Freeze Prototype (pre dates Batman #121) This book is starting to catch fire for sure! Clean book and spine, only detractor is some cover scrape on front cover near freeze gun. Get this book while you can, close to exploding!

VG+/FN-

$70.00

IMG_1447.JPG

IMG_1448.JPG

IMG_1449.JPG