• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller Tonfulle-84. $357 for a Stan Lee forgery

142 posts in this topic

I will be starting a competing business of forging signatures on books of slightly better quality AND doing absolutely fantastic quality signature forgeries. In my listings I will use images by Tonfule to show examples of lousy quality and show my buyers what a real forged signature looks like.

Its gold Jerry...GOLD!

I am seeking suggestions for the Ebay name.

Forgemaster?

UnRealsigs?

8 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

I will be starting a competing business of forging signatures on books of slightly better quality AND doing absolutely fantastic quality signature forgeries. In my listings I will use images by Tonfule to show examples of lousy quality and show my buyers what a real forged signature looks like.

Its gold Jerry...GOLD!

I am seeking suggestions for the Ebay name.

Forgemaster?

UnRealsigs?

TheForge

TheForgeryFoundry or FauxForge

SevenSecondSignatures

Edited by James J Johnson

2 hours ago, kav said:

Find one you cant image search!!!  Like a pic off facebook.

You have to remember, I'm an autograph hound. Have a large collection, been collecting for years, and although I don't have a Hitler among them, I've seen his autograph many times. It's very recognizable and although quasi-illegible, consistent every time. .

2 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

That's why! lol  And I'd love to know how he derived Jason Alexander out of that!

how about these:

Screenshot 2019-02-09 at 11.18.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 1.44.45 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 1.52.32 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 1.55.27 AM.png

52016975_1184810328359375_8579566236004777984_n.jpg

Edited by kav

14 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

trivia question for @James J Johnson  i think this is a fake but do you know who it is supposed to be ?

Image result for adolf hitler fake autograph

Have never saw a hitler before , I can’t even see how the Adolph is made out of that first name ..??😜🧐🧐🤔

3 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

Have never saw a hitler before , I can’t even see how the Adolph is made out of that first name ..??😜🧐🧐🤔

Well its in German maybe lol 

5 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

1259474170_Screenshot2019-02-10at1_52_32 this one is Mark Hamill .... I think.... I knew the Adolf, but only because there was recently some cable show, showing newly discovered stuff meh that and I didn't want to ruin Johnson's fun lol