• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Gerber Photo Journals Volumes 1 and 2 (opened, flipped through, $40)
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I bought these books years ago, flipped through them once or twice, and put them in the closet where they were forgotten. They are in great condition, although the dust jacket for volume two got crunched a little on the lower edge of the spine. The book itself is still damn nice.

I'm selling the pair for $40 shipped in the US. If you're outside the US and interested, let me know. I'm sure we can work out something.

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I've wanted copies of these for some time, but I'm always late to the punch when they show up here on the boards. Got lucky this time, so thanks to @Reno McCoy for making these available at a sweet price. I will enjoy reading them.

I had to force myself not to open them when I took pics and packaged them up. I knew that if I did, there was no way I'd sell them.