• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] House of Secrets #92
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. It stings me to do this, but I need to part with my House of Secrets #92 CGC 6.5 OW. Trying to gather up funds for another major key...The book is gorgeous; many fellow collectors concur that it's undergraded. Finest 6.5 you will see IMO, anyway you shake it!

Most recent 6.5 sale was $1100 (OW/W) last November. The book's grown since, and continues to. Asking $1150 including FREE shipping in USA/Canada, shipping via USPS with Expedited/Insured Delivery. Will ship anywhere in the world for exact postage (just contact me for rates). I accept Paypal.

1st :takeit:gets it.

Hartley_HOS_92_1.jpg

Hartley_HOS_92_2.jpg

Hartley_HOS_92_3.jpg

Edited by Frank.Einstein
Added images

8 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Nice copy.  Scuffs on the left edge on BC and thumb creases on right edge on FC?  It looks undergraded.

Since the new holders and rearrangement of tag info, it seems like the grading has gotten really strict. Just my opinion, if you don't have another copy of this, I would keep it. I traded my 9.0 about six months before Wrightson died. BIG mistake. I wish I hadn't done that. Just sayin'. I got another one @ 7.5. Not getting rid of it ever.

36 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

Since the new holders and rearrangement of tag info, it seems like the grading has gotten really strict. Just my opinion, if you don't have another copy of this, I would keep it. I traded my 9.0 about six months before Wrightson died. BIG mistake. I wish I hadn't done that. Just sayin'. I got another one @ 7.5. Not getting rid of it ever.

I'm totally with you on this and am certain that it will double in value in the next three years. I just need the funds to help pay for a similarly priced key. I do have another copy of the book, so my house at least won't be empty on this book! It's safe to say tha since I posted this a couple hours ago I've been rethinking my decision to sell it...

Edited by Frank.Einstein