• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What MARVEL characters are ripe for movie exploitation?

59 posts in this topic

I'd love to see the Marvels Project made into something.There I go again with Namor...

Small side note,as someone mentioned the Two Gun Kid-what was he doing in that story?I don't remember him visiting the future.

1 hour ago, aardvark88 said:

The movie storyboards for team up or cross-over with the Two Gun Kid and Black Panther were published in 1965 so will surely be a Marvel blockbuster:

U0XHhAC.jpg

I’m thinking Rawhide Kid in film 2501405C-5358-4F5E-9885-206C51127AB4.jpeg.ca6e587049ee6e37560804af8e2f2b97.jpeg actually... lol

15 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I’m thinking Rawhide Kid in film 2501405C-5358-4F5E-9885-206C51127AB4.jpeg.ca6e587049ee6e37560804af8e2f2b97.jpeg actually... lol

R rating is good for Deadpool movies so must be good for Rawhide Kid film. To reach more of an Asian movie market, Marvel should have Amadeus Cho (Korean Hulk) take over the Iron Spider costume a la the comics. Or if female Capt Marvel needs a sidekick, have Mary Jane wear the Iron Spider on the big screen.

12 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Side note,as someone mentioned the Two Gun Kid-what was he doing in that story?I don't remember him visiting the future.

Screenplay could say that current Black Panther's father or grandfather met the Two Gun Kid on :acclaim: his first journey to America, and hid his Wakandan biplane :jokealert: behind the Red Rocks or Monument Valley.

5 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Screenplay could say that current Black Panther's father or grandfather met the Two Gun Kid on :acclaim: his first journey to America, and hid his Wakandan biplane :jokealert: behind the Red Rocks or Monument Valley.

I meant the Two Gun Kid talking about visiting the future in the Marvels Project story.The panther dude in the TGK story was white if I remember correct..so maybe in the far future,say,like in the Old Man Logan storyline future,this guy finds the BP suit like the kid found Ant-Mans helmet,and travels to the past to avoid being eaten by the Hulk family?Then Tchallas gramps takes his flight to the old west and obtains the suit on his visit,putting the future right again?(assuming the Black Panther was killed during this OML future conflict that is,i'm really out of the loop after say 1992.And Marvel best not steal this idea from me :sumo:)

Only the greatest Avenger of all...

Image result for marvel deathcry

If they're moving away from Thor, I would say Hercules would make for a good replacement there. Though it may seem a bit repetitive from how they handled Thor as a character.

I'd love to see Captain Britain and Excalibur, personally. Longshot and Dazzler. Oooh, or a Twilight Zone-esque What If? anthology show...yessssss.

At this point, in a world where Cloak and Dagger are getting a TV show, it almost seems harder to come up with characters not getting adapted...

8 hours ago, Cocomonkey said:

Only the greatest Avenger of all...

Image result for marvel deathcry

If they're moving away from Thor, I would say Hercules would make for a good replacement there. Though it may seem a bit repetitive from how they handled Thor as a character.

I'd love to see Captain Britain and Excalibur, personally. Longshot and Dazzler. Oooh, or a Twilight Zone-esque What If? anthology show...yessssss.

At this point, in a world where Cloak and Dagger are getting a TV show, it almost seems harder to come up with characters not getting adapted...

surprised that Longshot hasn't shown up anywhere yet. maybe an Agent Carter one(or two) shot with Cap.Britain.