• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

stuck at home for next couple of weeks w/injury. Need laughs
1 1

59 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, NoMan said:

that awesome thread by by Dutch crying about not getting his comics soon enough (or whatever his malfunction was) was great entertainment! And than reading of Dutch's crying over the years here in other threads about this that and the other was even more entertaining. Now I can't find it. 

Threads removed by moderation - part of CGC's new scorched earth policy.

Edited by lizards2
greggy

24 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Must have been one heck of a drunken night...., :eek: 

1 minute ago, Kramerica said:

I think that's why he was there right? He must have made plans to hook up with the yeti via one of those dating apps. I mean, why else was he climbing that mountain if not for that sweet yeti-tang (shrug)

Sweet Yeti-tang.  :cloud9: 

Sounds like a Ted Nugent song.

On 5/5/2018 at 6:04 AM, lizards2 said:

This show is tremendously funny.  Season three's episode where Gretchen starts her own cult as the leader of a bunch of teen-age boys is to die for.

I love Ellie Kemper. I doubt she's very far off from the characters she plays. She's someone I could stay married to for life.

:luhv:

Plus, the theme song is a hoot.

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:
On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:04 AM, lizards2 said:

This show is tremendously funny.  Season three's episode where Gretchen starts her own cult as the leader of a bunch of teen-age boys is to die for.

I love Ellie Kemper. I doubt she's very far off from the characters she plays. She's someone I could stay married to for life.

It's odd that they had her in such a serious role on The Office.  They're rattling jokes off so fast in Unbreakable that I need to watch each episode 2-3 time to catch them all.

9 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I love Ed Kemper. I doubt she's very far off from the characters she plays. She's someone I could stay married to for life.

???

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:
14 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I love Ed Kemper. I doubt she's very far off from the characters she plays. She's someone I could stay married to for life.

???

Wahh wahhhhh....

I defy anyone to get that song out of their heads...

And then watch this:

So fun.

20 hours ago, lizards2 said:

It's odd that they had her in such a serious role on The Office.  They're rattling jokes off so fast in Unbreakable that I need to watch each episode 2-3 time to catch them all.

Watch it it slow-mo to keep up with the jokes.

25 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

hm  Let's not be hasty...., 

17 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
43 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

Ok, I'll type slower.

44 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:
1 hour ago, GACollectibles said:
21 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Ok, I'll type slower.

Thanks! (thumbsu

30 minutes ago, Jaylam said:

Watch some George Carlin videos. Clips and whole performances can be found on YouTube and the like.

That's a quick route to suicide.  Add some Pink Floyd as background music.

Laying here hooked up to cold rush therapy machine , I got an idea:

Have publishers put comics in slabs RIGHT OFF THE PRESS guaranteeing the 9.8, 9.9, 10 grades. 

You know they’d sell

16 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Laying here hooked up to cold rush therapy machine , I got an idea:

Have publishers put comics in slabs RIGHT OFF THE PRESS guaranteeing the 9.8, 9.9, 10 grades. 

You know they’d sell

Certain store variants do that, but I think they only guarantee 9.8. They offer signature series with this also.