• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
4 4

103 posts in this topic

FYI Rick,

I think you should take your money and make an offer on that sweet 7.5 Ghost #6 that is running in another sales thread right now. That book screams Ricksneatstuff....

6 minutes ago, N e r V said:

FYI Rick,

I think you should take your money and make an offer on that sweet 7.5 Ghost #6 that is running in another sales thread right now. That book screams Ricksneatstuff....

Interesting use of GPA by the seller in that thread. hm

2 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Interesting use of GPA by the seller in that thread. hm

There’s a 9.0, 8.5, 8.0 and two 7.5’s the last time I looked at the census. It’s sitting in limited company.

That one is the Hidden Valley copy just sold off Heritage last December.

1 minute ago, N e r V said:

There’s a 9.0, 8.5, 8.0 and two 7.5’s the last time I looked at the census. It’s sitting in limited company.

That one is the Hidden Valley copy just sold off Heritage last December.

Well, not to muck up Rick's thread too much ... but the seller quotes the most recent sale -- a 6.0 this March.  He doesn't note the sale of (apparently) this copy in December.  Not the way to use GPA in a sales thread, imo.

23 minutes ago, N e r V said:

FYI Rick,

Luckily, I already have a Ghost #6, a nice looker of a VG/VG+.  If I had enough comic allowance left I'd be more likely to go after Rick's Junior #15...  :cloud9:  

11 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Well, not to muck up Rick's thread too much ... but the seller quotes the most recent sale -- a 6.0 this March.  He doesn't note the sale of (apparently) this copy in December.  Not the way to use GPA in a sales thread, imo.

He's not really using GPA (is he?)  He's just mentioning a recent sale, which I believe is acceptable.  

Edited by 29dukedog

@N e r V @29dukedog @Sqeggs

Junior is a stone cold awesome run of books and putting these together took a few years. I will be sad to see them go. I’m moving more comic funds into science fiction lately though and need to direct my focus. 

Great Ghost 6 and I remember when it was for auction and I decided it was not for me at the time. Hopefully someone will buy it and remove any temptation.  

1 minute ago, 29dukedog said:

He's not really using GPA, he's just mentioning a recent sale, which I believe is acceptable.  

Actually, he does (see my PM).

30 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

@N e r V @29dukedog @Sqeggs

Junior is a stone cold awesome run of books and putting these together took a few years. I will be sad to see them go. I’m moving more comic funds into science fiction lately though and need to direct my focus. 

Great Ghost 6 and I remember when it was for auction and I decided it was not for me at the time. Hopefully someone will buy it and remove any temptation.  

did the masses here that, time for us to move our buying and selling into the science fiction genre, cause that's where the market is heading, led by our own legendary geek king rick!!!

10 minutes ago, Bunky Brian said:

did the masses here that, time for us to move our buying and selling into the science fiction genre, cause that's where the market is heading, led by our own legendary geek king rick!!!

Our little Rick is growing up. :frown:

Pretty soon he’ll be leaving us as he grows up into one of those slick big time dealers and demands we start calling him “Richard” as he shows off his “nothing under 9.0 collection”.

Kind of like that other “King” Richard.....

07E222E2-DADB-47E3-B697-A5A1D9EEF5F9.jpeg.bc5e705f33b95a6a7e7b5d2de71c271a.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Bunky Brian said:

Umm...er... I meant Western Photo covers.  Not sci-fi. Dang auto correct. 

11 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Moon, a Girl...Romance 9- CGC 6.5 WHITE PAGES- $1350

One heck of a rarity of a book for sure

37A24D8D-EC83-4546-90DC-EACA9F98577D.jpeg

A527392D-7597-4008-A39A-BF2FE6A166EE.jpeg

So the slabinator didn’t grace this as Canadian on the label?