• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E-Bay 15% off $50.00 Code PMAY4TH
1 1

62 posts in this topic

I just gave up.  I found a nice early silver in 9.4 for about GPA, but decided to save the $400.  I must be tired.  Definitely angry about spending 1/2 my day trying to find something to buy.

19 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

I really need to create a list of books and rank them for these types of sales instead of always wondering "hmmm...what do i want?" and then scrambling for a good deal.

I actually do but there is never any in the top 5-7 in grade when these come up. Hulk 180 9.0 for instance (well there is one at twice GPA).

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I just gave up.  I found a nice early silver in 9.4 for about GPA, but decided to save the $400.  I must be tired.  Definitely angry about spending 1/2 my day trying to find something to buy.

Same here. Everything on my watch list has already expired and/or hasn't been relisted. :tonofbricks:

I know this can be used on multiple items if you add them to your cart and buy them all at once. Does it also work on multiple best offers? If two sellers accept my offers and I pay both at once, will both items qualify for the discount?

Grabbed these using the coupon today. The Batman 125 has been something I've been chasing for years. Glad to finally find a decent copy for under $50 that isn't seemingly falling apart. I just wanted the CM 2 because I love the cover. The Flash 127 was cheap enough for me to pick up and maybe flip down the road some day.

I was really tempted to pick up a Flash 151 cgc 8.5 that is one of my all time fave Flash books along with 152 & 153. The raw copies will have to do because the cheapest the Flash 151 was about $150 before the discount.

1abats125.jpg

1acm1.jpg

1aflash127.jpg

6 hours ago, 1Cool said:

You know your e-bay junk is overpriced when you don't get any sales during a 15% coupon:cry:

I used to despair at the lack of sales on coupon days but I realized my sales are fairly steady, coupon or no coupon. I think coupons go to big ticket items and I sell runs, carp, single raws and more carp. Not the type of thing you look for when you have a coupon but it is stuff that buyers look for every now and then. Just not the type of thing that comes to mind immediately but soon after listing or near the end of the listing...bang. Sold.

Now that is just my stuff. Yes, your stuff is overpriced massively. :headbang:

Edited by Bird

4 hours ago, nepatkm said:
5 hours ago, revat said:

darnit, there's an auction I'm in ending at 4pm Pacific!!!

I know how you feel, just paid over $250 for auction items I’d won last night. Not even 1 hr later received the email for this code. Always happens. doh!

Sooo then of course I have to make another big purchase to take advantage of the code. :devil:

Dammit I forced myself to buy some stuff on discount, and I'm STILL gonna try to bid on that other item.

16 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

, had an offer in maxing out the deal but no response. Now I have to hope he doesn’t accept...

You can cancel your offer.

I did put stuff on my watch list, but I seem to have bought the stuff I needed. I'm going to look for more to list instead, maybe that way I can afford to buy more the next time there is a sale...or maybe not. 

19 minutes ago, paperheart said:
7 hours ago, lizards2 said:

dang - I just spent an hour and haven't come up with anything yet. :sorry:

i wasted 15 minutes and got 15% off nothing- the joys of a small WTB list

I even looked at your carp.

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Sold a Transformer for $70

Didn't catch this in time.  Stoooooopid work. 

I believe the coupon is good until 7:00 pm pacific time