• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your beater Holy Grail !

672 posts in this topic

Let's see what you have... forget CGC, forget high, mid and low grade! This is "beater grade" time! What have you? Detached cover? Stains? Rips?

Let's see your Holy Grail in beater condition, a book that you couldn't afford in higher grade, but are thrilled as hell to have, and you don't plan on upgrading...

Here's a book I'm thrilled to have. Not necessarily a grail book but just something I came across at a cheap price. Probably the worst condition book in my collection. It has tape along the spine, loose centerfold and one page missing but hey it's a gerber 7. thumbsup2.gif

PIYDZ-kk4.jpg

I already posted this in the Cigar thread, but I'm thrilled to have this one. I have already looked into getting it restored though.

scan00045kk.jpg

I already posted this in the Cigar thread, but I'm thrilled to have this one. I have already looked into getting it restored though.

scan00045kk.jpg

Holy Cow, that is the coolest cover I've ever seen!!!

It is now my mission in life to own that comic...

That's a hard one to find! Katy Keene is one of our specialties and getting any copies of 10-18 are very tough. 12 and 17 are the toughest.

Fun for me to see. Thanks for posting it!

Marc

Here's a book I'm thrilled to have. Not necessarily a grail book but just something I came across at a cheap price. Probably the worst condition book in my collection. It has tape along the spine, loose centerfold and one page missing but hey it's a gerber 7. thumbsup2.gif

PIYDZ-kk4.jpg

I guess there is no harm in posting two beaters that will remain with me.

FamousFunniesCarnvalofComics.jpg

Heck, I think that looks pretty darn good! thumbsup2.gif

scan00045kk.jpg

Holy Cow, that is the coolest cover I've ever seen!!!

It is now my mission in life to own that comic...

That's pretty much how I felt when I first saw it too. cloud9.gif But I never thought I'd actually get one, in any shape.