• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What mainstream superhero has the greatest capacity for violence?
1 1

51 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

You know, I haven't read much of the Spectre. I've always been intrigued by him but don't know much about it. What's your take on him here?

My favorite character of the GA. Basicaly, he has the powers of GOD. No emotion. Very creative ways of punishing evil doers. Grab the hardbound reprint version of More Fun comics and see for your self. Now when he got the stupid side kick, it all went down hill. Kind of like the pre-Robim Batmans. 

9 minutes ago, shadroch said:

Spectre has a sidekick?

Yup, starting in More Fun 89. The strip was ruined.morefun_90-55.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

I've only read the GA origin story. As a kid, I'd run into an occasional Spectre story. One that I barely remember had him growing big enough to keep two worlds from merging.

I loved the 1970s  Adventure run when I bought them off the stands but don't think they held up all that well.

Edited by shadroch

As Ozymandias has been mentioned, with his detached, sociopathic approach to carnage, there's also The Comedian, who, in Watchmen, can clearly be seen enjoying himself a bit too much at times.

watchmen_comedian.jpg?resize=559,294&ssl

Edited by Ken Aldred

1 hour ago, B2D327 said:

I was gonna say "God" but that would just open a can of worms the minute it's taken out of context

And then there is the question of, "Which god?":fear: