• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] You Might Find It II (Closing Soon! Select Prices Cut!)
4 4

409 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

A thorough assessment of the disorder from a qualified spokesman on the issue! 

You sure all the Takebots are accounted for, Cav? You traded one for some GA, didn't you? 

Me?  Trade?  Something escape from my black hole-like vault?  Sir, I take umbrage at the very notion.  Takebots are pesky, but they know rule #1 - Gold never leaves, much like the horde of a dragon, it is only meant to accumulate.  And we all bask in its collective awesome while we trade tales of conquest.  Conversations are boring since they only know one word mind you.

4 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Me?  Trade?  Something escape from my black hole-like vault?  Sir, I take umbrage at the very notion.  Takebots are pesky, but they know rule #1 - Gold never leaves, much like the horde of a dragon, it is only meant to accumulate.  And we all bask in its collective awesome while we trade tales of conquest.  Conversations are boring since they only know one word mind you.

Foolish notion, I know, but I am stunned by Jim's trigger prowess! And I did only suggest the trading of a bot FOR golden age, NOT the trading of golden age itself....I am delirious from shell shock , but I havent entirely lost my mind  :insane:

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

Now if only I would buy as often from you as I have been flapping my gums about utter nonsense this thread... 

Not at all; you're fostering the air of conviviality! Thank you!

Though I do wish for another high grade pre-code romance collection like the one I had a while back....love those finds, keep a few and share a few with the boards...

Just now, Readcomix said:

Not at all; you're fostering the air of conviviality! Thank you!

Though I do wish for another high grade pre-code romance collection like the one I had a while back....love those finds, keep a few and share a few with the boards...

Could always shake lose a keeper :)  Takebots get hunnnngggry for love.

26 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Adventures of the Fly #27 VF despite tough black cover. 1963 $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: 

14 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Adventures of the Fly 15 Oct 1961 with cool date stamp. VF- $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:
10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

^^ ^^ Adventures of the Fly #15 & 27! 

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a lizard in the house catching tasty flies for dinner! Thanks Mike!

Image result for burping lizard gif