• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] You Might Find It II (Closing Soon! Select Prices Cut!)
4 4

409 posts in this topic

Sorry fellow boardies but my wifi went down in the middle of things last night, just as the thread was rockin' with boardie camaraderie!

@lizards2 had just eaten some flies, @Comcav was em cee'ing, @gunsmokin and @JustJimN were doing their best Bruce Lee/Chuck Norris impersonation! Sorry, guys!

Seriously, a public and direct thank you to @JustJimN for all his purchases thus far; much-appreciated! You have torn up this thread! :headbang:

I only had two more books to go last night, so I will post them now. Then, I will post more books tomorrow night, as I have kiddie plans tonight. 

There is a first-half recap on Page 6, and PM's are always welcome. Thanks all!

10 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Sorry fellow boardies but my wifi went down in the middle of things last night, just as the thread was rockin' with boardie camaraderie!

@lizards2 had just eaten some flies, @Comcav was em cee'ing, @gunsmokin and @JustJimN were doing their best Bruce Lee/Chuck Norris impersonation! Sorry, guys!

Seriously, a public and direct thank you to @JustJimN for all his purchases thus far; much-appreciated! You have torn up this thread! :headbang:

I only had two more books to go last night, so I will post them now. Then, I will post more books tomorrow night, as I have kiddie plans tonight. 

There is a first-half recap on Page 6, and PM's are always welcome. Thanks all!

Any more Flys?   :shy:

5 hours ago, gunsmokin said:

A steal!

The Patsy Walker? I got a good deal, I enjoyed it and am passing it along the same way.

BUT if that splash were the cover, we'd all be elbowing each other with rapid-fire takes to grab it in a sales thread at thirty times as much! Cool book... And I think the series contains some still-underrated gga covers.