• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
6 6

306 posts in this topic

Millie the Model 18

Lower  spine  split    past  first  staple,   spine  roll,   small  pc.  out  RH  edge  FC,  chips  here  and  there,   general  wear. Cover   barely
attached   to  lower  staple,   firmly  attached at upper  staple.    Nice  picture  frame  cover,    displays  well  for  grade. Interior is
tight  with  white pages. 

Asking  $45  SOLD!

cBxyJ1h.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Millie the Model 18

Lower  spine  split    past  first  staple,   spine  roll,   small  pc.  out  RH  edge  FC,  chips  here  and  there,   general  wear. Cover   barely
attached   to  lower  staple,   firmly  attached at upper  staple.    Nice  picture  frame  cover,    displays  well  for  grade. Interior is
tight  with  white pages. 

Asking  $45

cBxyJ1h.jpg

Take

Adventure  Into  The  Past 

1949  GE  giveaway,   not  listed

Flat  and  clean,   another one out of the  same  batch. 

Asking   $15

rAyW3QG.jpg

Stevie  #1

Say,   what's   this?   A  redhead  with  a  jalopy,   having  troubles  with   a   gorgeous  blond  and  a   beautiful  brunette?

Deja  Vu,   Man.  

General  wear,    plenty   of  small  tears along  spine   BC,   I'm  guessing  this   copy  was  ironed   flat. 
Couple   very  light  stains   FC,    tight  spine  and  CF,     offwhite  pages

Asking  $25  SOLD!

Nkh2hy8.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Stevie  #1

Say,   what's   this?   A  redhead  with  a  jalopy,   having  troubles  with   a   gorgeous  blond  and  a   beautiful  brunette?

Deja  Vu,   Man.  

General  wear,    plenty   of  small  tears along  spine   BC,   I'm  guessing  this   copy  was  ironed   flat. 
Couple   very  light  stains   FC,    tight  spine  and  CF,     offwhite  pages

Asking  $25

Nkh2hy8.jpg

Take it

Mystery  Tales 3

Two   big  ol'   tape  pulls   LH  edge BC,  with  actual  chunks of  paper  torn  out of  LH  edge,  one  pc  apx  1 x 1,  the other  apx   1/2  x 1
Half  inch  split  lower    spine.    small   split  and  tear  upper    spine,   plenty  of  general  wear,     lower   staple  pulled.    Upper  staple
still  firmly   attached,  interior  tight  with  white  pages.  Nice  looking  lower  grade copy  of  an  early   issue. 

Asking  $90  SOLD!

JpCav5s.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

This  Magazine Is  Haunted 2

Small  corner off  lower   RH  FC,  otherwise  flat,   clean,   glossy,   tight  spine  and  CF,    white pages.

Grab   a  little  gem  for   $110

9magZky.jpg

it looks like tape pulled or something on this guy's head - am I right?

Adventures Inside  The Atom

1948  GE giveaway,   not  listed. 

Here's  another  one,  same  batch. 

Asking  $15

CdBpq9e.jpg

2 minutes ago, Axmen said:

it looks like tape pulled or something on this guy's head - am I right?

Yessir,   small  tape  pull  on  Our  Hero's  forehead.   Good  eye,   I  didn't  spot it,   looked  like  more  swamp  mist  to me. 

Here's  an odd  duck.  

The first  time   I  spotted  this  in   Overstreet,   I  was  CERTAIN   that it  was  a  fake  listing,   something   that  Bob  stuck  in
the listings  to  protect  his   copyright.  Seriously?  Bingo  The  Monkey  Doodle  Boy?   GOTTA    be  made  up,   right?

Wrong.

Bingo  The  Monkey  Doodle  Boy  #1, 1953

Two inch  split upper  spine,   plenty of   general  wear,   cover  still  hanging  in there  at  both  staples  despite  small  tears  at  both, two
tears  LH  edge  BC,  another  upper  edge  BC, interior  is  tight  with  white  pages. 

Asking  $20  just  because  it's  weird.   SOLD!

5lSHoGf.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Here's  an odd  duck.  

The first  time   I  spotted  this  in   Overstreet,   I  was  CERTAIN   that it  was  a  fake  listing,   something   that  Bob  stuck  in
the listings  to  protect  his   copyright.  Seriously?  Bingo  The  Monkey  Doodle  Boy?   GOTTA    be  made  up,   right?

Wrong.

Two inch  split upper  spine,   plenty of   general  wear,   cover  still  hanging  in there  at  both  staples  despite  small  tears  at  both, two
tears  LH  edge  BC,  another  upper  edge  BC, interior  is  tight  with  white  pages. 

Asking  $20  just  because  it's  weird. 

5lSHoGf.jpg

Take it

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Here's  an odd  duck.  

Wrong.

Asking  $20  just  because  it's  weird. 

5lSHoGf.jpg

@Ricksneatstuff We may have a new contender for scarcest St John! What the heck....

1 minute ago, retrocomics said:

I agree. The name sold it by itself

And  here's  the  thing.   According  to  O'street,   there are  TWO  of  them.  One from  1951,   and this  issue  from   1953.

Does  anyone  have  the   1951  issue?   I'd  love to  see  a  scan.