• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

34 posts in this topic

IS the winner in the thread, but will always listen to PM's.  For now OK to take it pending scan..

JUST an fyi that for some reason my scanner, seems to darken the left edge front and right edge back on the books....so they are not as defined as the scans show.

All rules apply :rulez:

NO RETURNS ON CGC BOOKS..IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BEFORE BUYING..

Checks/MO HIGHLY PREFERRED...but will take paypal if necessary :(

$12 shipping a slab, will combine shipping on multiple.

I will ship overseas also for a cost.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking,

Steve

The list..ALL CGC'D... SCANS TO FOLLOW TOMORROW MORNING.

Batman #153 ow/w 8.0 - $200
Black Lightning #1  ow/w  9.4  -  $125
Daredevil #3  ow  7.0 -  $215
Fantastic Four #7  ow/w  2.5 -  $185
Fantastic Four #8  ow/w  4.0 -  $240
Fantastic Four #9  ow/w  3.0 -  $185
Fantastic Four #11  ow/w  2.5  -  $145
Our Fighting Forces #99  ow/w  9.0  -  $100
Our Fighting Forces #100  ow/w  8.0  -  $65
Jungle Action #5  ow/w  8.5  -  $200
My Greatest Adventure #9  ow  7.0 (2nd highest graded)  -  $350
My Greatest Adventure #11  ow/w  6.5  -  $170
Mystery in Space #32  ow/w  7.5  -  $200
Strange Mysteries #3 c/ow  6.5  -  $500  - SOLD
Vault of Horror #16  brittle  .5  -  $50
Wonder Woman #159  ow/w  9.0  -  $240
Wonder Woman #162  ow/w  9.2  -  $225
X-Men #40  ow/w  9.4  -  $300
X-Men #50  ow  8.5  -  $180 - SOLD

Edited by rube11

2 minutes ago, geoffdude said:

Just curious.. what if someone replied "Take it" as is/no scan needed.. who wins?

Geoff - If I see the scan and for some reason pass, you are welcome to it.  But since he allows "take pending scan" that would be the same as a take in any other thread.  He just didn't load pics yet for some reason.  Unless it is a zany looking book, I'm taking it as stated.

8 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Geoff - If I see the scan and for some reason pass, you are welcome to it.  But since he allows "take pending scan" that would be the same as a take in any other thread.  He just didn't load pics yet for some reason.  Unless it is a zany looking book, I'm taking it as stated.

Not interested in the book as much as I was just curious on the structure of the "takes". The "pending" parts just seems strange to me. So, in theory, I could lay claim to every book listed, by just including "Pending Scan" in my "Take it".. and then pass on every one of them at my discretion. Seems funky is all. :whatev:

Edited by geoffdude

3 minutes ago, geoffdude said:

Not interested in the book as much as I was just curious on the structure of the "takes". The "pending" parts just seems strange to me. So, in theory, I could lay claim to every book listed, by just including "Pending Scan" in my "Take it".. and then pass on every one of them at my discretion. Seems funky is all. :whatev:

That would make you stunningly uncool if you had no interest in buying them, but sure, go crazy.  The rules are at the OPs discretion.

Just now, Comcav said:

That would make you stunningly uncool if you had no interest in buying them, but sure, go crazy.  The rules are at the OPs discretion.

Not trying to be combative, just logical. It's a very problematic set-up to list books that way. IMHO, YMMV of course.

9 hours ago, Comcav said:

take pending scan

Strange Mysteries #3 c/ow  6.5  -  $500

JUST an fyi that for some reason my scanner, seems to darken the left edge front and right edge back on the books....so they are not as defined as the scans show.

sm3.jpg

sm3b.jpg

Edited by rube11