• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Underpaid Postage Notice From Paypal
1 1

14 posts in this topic

I ship 2000+ packages a year through USPS and haven't had any issues with insufficient postage......until last week.  I receive a "You still owe $2.52 for underpaid postage" email and open it thinking it's a phishing scam.  It looks pretty legit, but I'm not likely to click on link in email to complete the transaction.  Email also states I will not be able to ship until balance is paid.

Next time I log into Paypal I look for a notification and don't see anything related to underpaid postage so I do a test paypal.com/shipnow label, and what pops up but a screen letting me know that I owe $2.52 and it must be paid before I can generate a label.  The notice links me to shipping label that was 1lb lighter than it was supposed to be, allows me to pay and move on. 

No drama, hours on phone with customer service, or compromising of my checking account to Nigerian scammers. Easy peasy, go figure. 

#lamestthreadever #nodramaformymama

2 minutes ago, HENRYSPENCER said:

I would have called into PayPal and explained the situation.  Not sure why you'd have to spend "hours on the phone with customer service." (shrug)

I think he said NO hours on the phone with customer service. He was relating a positive experience without the normal hassles. :baiting:

51 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

They had free ice cream sandwiches in the cafeteria today. I took one and I was going to eat it after eating my normal lunch but I became afraid that it would melt so I ate the ice cream sandwich before my regular meal.

What period do you have lunch?  Do you sit with the seniors?  Do you brown bag it or have a Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox?

1 hour ago, GACollectibles said:

What period do you have lunch?  Do you sit with the seniors?  Do you brown bag it or have a Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox?

Like the seniors would let me sit with them. :eyeroll: