• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : OVERTIME 1

86 posts in this topic

Whoa! Quite a surprising grade I have to say... someone might even think it's overgra...eh never mind tongue.gif

Congrats to Redhook! thumbsup2.gif

Lucky for you everyone else thinks it was overgraded too, so you wouldn't get too much flame-age. thumbsup2.gif

WOW! Thanks everyone for your good wished.

Hats off to Arty for making me sweat bullets! Hard to believe that was a 7.5.......I figured anywhere from 6.0 to 7.0......I just averaged it out....but I never thought it would go as high as 7.5.

And thanks to Nikos, Deathlok and Greggy for all the efforts.

thumbsup2.gif

Congrats Brad! You made a hell of a comeback in the later rounds. hail.gif

Hats off to Arty for making me sweat bullets! Hard to believe that was a 7.5.......I figured anywhere from 6.0 to 7.0......I just averaged it out....but I never thought it would go as high as 7.5.

thumbsup2.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif Congrats Brad! 893applaud-thumb.gif

gossip.gifUh, good thing there wasn't any tanning on this one 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

mini-kudos to you too Arty hail.gif

C'est fini . . . cloud9.gif

Thanks guys. I'm still kinda' surprised myself. I made a quick calculation and I believe Arty and myself actually ended up in a tie for points.....48-48 so my win came as a result of how the rules were applied.

So hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif to Arty and hail.gifhail.gif to El Toro!

Brad

Way to go Red, I guess you showed who the "Big Daddy" was this time around!! Dangit this contest format showed what a fluke it was that I put you out in the last head-to-head contest.....you probably would have taken me out in 9 of 10 times if you had been given the chance.

Plus unlike a previous winner I don't think you have a tendency to do bodily harm to yourself...uh oh, I hope that doesn't jinks you at the next shaving event. 27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Congrats Redhook!

Wow what a impressive run with so many rounds! Again Congrats!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Davidking623

Thanks Gentlemen.......now watch as I execute an early exit in Russ' contest! tonofbricks.gif

belated congrats to Red Hook for winning the most demanding contest i've seen on these boards acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

and props to Arty for doing so great, as well thumbsup2.gif

sorry to see the new contest starting already as Red'll have little time to bask in his well-deserved glory................ frown.gif