• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Really??

7 posts in this topic

I bought it and then a few hours later he cancelled the order and refunded it citing he was out of stock. I know that isn't the case but it's just karmic payback. I'm sure someone messaged him and got it outside of eBay

44 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

I bought it and then a few hours later he cancelled the order and refunded it citing he was out of stock. I know that isn't the case but it's just karmic payback. I'm sure someone messaged him and got it outside of eBay

I think I'm missing something ... was it a BIN of $66 that you bought and then he pulled the book? hm

Just now, Sqeggs said:

I think I'm missing something ... was it a BIN of $66 that you bought and then he pulled the book? hm

Yes. Don't think comics is his specialty but it was a BIN. He cited out of stock when he cancelled the order. He has one other Archie listed.

12 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

Yes. Don't think comics is his specialty but it was a BIN. He cited out of stock when he cancelled the order. He has one other Archie listed.

Unfortunately, it does sound like dirty work at the crossroads.  Somebody probably messaged him that he had just sold a multi-thousand dollar book for $66 and offered to buy it off eBay

15 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

Buy the other one, and when he invoices you tell him your wallet is out of stock.