• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed. HTF Gold and Silver.
4 4

20 posts in this topic

Hello,

I will be pulling out some books today and tomorrow, some of which are difficult to find in nice shape. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations. Shipping in the US is $7.00 for one or more raw books and $15 for one or more CGC graded books sent priority mail. I will ship outside the US at cost. PayPal and personal checks are accepted. You may return books within 7 days of receipt for a full refund but you pay return shipping cost. 

Thanks for looking.

Ken

Edited by Inaflash

17 hours ago, Inaflash said:

HOM 92 8.5 ow/white. Flat and glossy with vibrant color. 1/4” tear on left edge of back cover. I have owned this book for many years and have never seen a nicer copy for sale. Fabulous greytone cover. $450

561E849C-77BB-43C9-9422-CECAA4B82173.jpeg

26BBFC25-9273-4C77-B4EC-2C4FE9CE7A7B.jpeg

Tough book!

1 hour ago, Inaflash said:

Diary Secrets 15. 

The book was graded 7.5 by Heritage and come with the Crippen certificate . I would say 7.0. Light discoloration/ foxing on the left top edge of front cover. Small chips at back cover top edge and top of spine. Overall, really nice eye appeal with nice color on a pretty white cover. Only gpa sale is a 6.5 from 2010. Asking $3,150.

ABF19C43-E709-4F40-B806-009F726D319B.jpe

Paging @Changer (:

Last book for this thread. Feel free to make offers.

Action Comics 162 8.5 ow/white. The book exhibits excellent color and freshness. Tiny chip on the bottom edge of the front cover keeps the grade down. Very light smudge in the yellow next to the “A” that can only be seen at an angle in the light. Most likely could be cleaned. A beautiful copy of one of the more desired issues from this time period. $1,130

929AA03B-307A-439C-A49F-B0D5DE1687A3.jpeg

C1489C4A-45F6-438A-A491-56FB35F6EE95.jpeg