• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales 169 ...hmmmm

2 posts in this topic

I have had this book for a while.  Not even sure how or when I got.  Sent it in to get graded and came back 9.6.   Not to bad.  The last one sold in May for $900.  Is there much interest for this or is it a hard one to sell?  Any of you guys interested.  There are so many other books I would like that I could trade or use sell money toward.

Thought?

Should I put this up in the Sale thread?  I do not really have a price.  If someone offered me $900 for it, I would greatly accept   :-)

169 cover.jpg

169back.jpg

If your looking for a "best offer" on the boards, then yes I would put it in a sales thread (thumbsu 

7 minutes ago, Coxstrong said:

I have had this book for a while.  Not even sure how or when I got.  Sent it in to get graded and came back 9.6.   Not to bad.  The last one sold in May for $900.  Is there much interest for this or is it a hard one to sell?  Any of you guys interested.  There are so many other books I would like that I could trade or use sell money toward.

Thought?

Should I put this up in the Sale thread?  I do not really have a price.  If someone offered me $900 for it, I would greatly accept   :-)