• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not 1, but 2 SUPERMAN MOVIES

9 posts in this topic

Well sort of. There is going to be a movie about GEORGE REEVES life that will come out around the same time as the other new SUPERMAN MOVIE. George Reeves played Superman on television for those that don't know who he is. His suicide has a bit of a mystery behind it. Should be a interesting movie. They're sure to play-up the SUPERMAN angle in the movie.

Is the George Reeves movie going to be a TV special?

Sounds like it will make the shows. I hear they have some big stars for it, but they're not giving out the names. I did hear Ben Affleck's name mentioned to play Reeves.

The title of the movie is something like TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND THE AMERICAN WAY.

Thought I'd bump this up.

For those interested, a heads-up.

The movie about George Reeves life comes out soon at theaters. Seen a commercial for it. Its title is HOLLYWOODLAND. Ben Afleck plays Reeves. You'll get to see him in a Superman outfit. That makes 2 superheroes he played.

Someone I know saw an advance screening of the film HOLLYWOODLAND recently and enjoyed it. Said that Affleck did a pretty good Reeves impersonation. They run thru all of the possible scenarios for Reeves' death, including suicide and possible suspects with motives for murdering him. Doesn't answer any questions, just helps keep the existing ones out there for discussion.