• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Things Comics, UPDATE

58 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

You should chelate, then bottle and market yourself... as an effective remedy for logic.

FTFY

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

zzz  You should chelate, then bottle and market yourself... as an effective remedy for insomnia. zzz

Listen...if you can't handle people disagreeing with you, without making it personal and resorting to personal insults...then, really, the internet isn't for you. There was and is nothing personal in anything I've said to you. I simply disagreed with you, and it clearly bothered you, to the point where you felt the need to make it personal. 

It's ok to disagree with people, and not take it personally. Honest. I do it all the time.

Or, you can be offended and respond as you have been. Either way, this personal BS doesn't have any place here.

13 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

zzz  You should chelate, then bottle and market yourself... as an effective remedy for insomnia. zzz

James you are free to use the internet any way you see fit-no one gets to tell you what is or isn't 'for you'.  The internet isn't a nanny state.  yet.

39 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Listen...if you can't handle people disagreeing with you, without making it personal and resorting to personal insults...then, really, the internet isn't for you. There was and is nothing personal in anything I've said to you. I simply disagreed with you, and it clearly bothered you, to the point where you felt the need to make it personal. 

It's ok to disagree with people, and not take it personally. Honest. I do it all the time.

Or, you can be offended and respond as you have been. Either way, this personal BS doesn't have any place here.

Sure. You see that as an insult. I see it as good advice, you're welcome. And yes it does pertain to forum business. There's another thread nearby where members are discussing get rich quick/buy for a dollar, sell for $$$ schemes. My innocent, frank,and well intended advice to you ties right in. While reading just the first sentence of one of your posts, though initially alert, bright eyed and bushy tailed, my eyelids suddenly became heavy and I could barely stay awake! Anton Mesmer couldn't have put me to sleep faster! I've noted this while reading posts of your in the past, and thought it was merely coincidence.

Edited by James J Johnson

7 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Sure. You see that as an insult. I see it as good advice, you're welcome. And yes it does pertain to forum business. There's another thread nearby where members are discussing get rich quick/buy for a dollar, sell for $$$ schemes. My innocent, frank,and well intended advice to you ties right in. While reading just the first sentence of one of your posts, though initially alert, bright eyed and bushy tailed, my eyelids suddenly became heavy and I could barely stay awake! Anton Mesmer couldn't have put me to sleep faster! I've noted this while reading posts of your in the past, and thought it was merely coincidence.

Anyone?  Anyone?

download (49).jpeg

10 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

No one can say I didn't try. Good luck to you.

On 9/22/2018 at 1:47 PM, James J Johnson said:

Why doesn't he contact them and tell them what happened?

Sometimes you can tell people stuff, but if they are incapable of hearing there's not much ya can do.

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

Some of the guys behind the scenes have notified me they find much of the content in this thread amusing.

I'm gettin PMs myself.

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

These are Well Respected Boardies ™

I hear ya.  They dont say much but boy do they read-