• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

On 7/30/2021 at 3:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

and then a 

mail call :tink: 

GetImage.aspx?c=4256063&t=Full&f=Obv&cb=Ny8zMC8yMDIxIDM6NTk6MTIgUE0=  GetImage.aspx?c=4256063&t=Full&f=Rev&cb=Ny8zMC8yMDIxIDM6NTk6MTIgUE0=

GetImage.aspx?c=4256064&t=Full&f=Obv&cb=Ny8zMC8yMDIxIDM6NTk6MTIgUE0=  GetImage.aspx?c=4256064&t=Full&f=Rev&cb=Ny8zMC8yMDIxIDM6NTk6MTIgUE0=

GetImage.aspx?c=4256065&t=Full&f=Obv&cb=Ny8zMC8yMDIxIDM6NTk6MTIgUE0=GetImage.aspx?c=4256065&t=Full&f=Rev&cb=Ny8zMC8yMDIxIDM6NTk6MTIgUE0=

The nostalgia is strong! I remember reading these to tatters. I think I still have them somewhere...

On 7/30/2021 at 3:16 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

The nostalgia is strong! I remember reading these to tatters. I think I still have them somewhere...

Oh ya, and my friend was lucky enough to find these without any messy addresses on the labels, so I'm super happy!

Edit: that's why I'm showing the back, to show them off lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/30/2021 at 5:15 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh ya, and my friend was lucky enough to find these without any messy addresses on the labels, so I'm super happy!

Edit: that's why I'm showing the back, to show them off lol

Pretty cool. I still have a stack of them from back in the day, along with some EGM and Gamepro. I had no idea that CGC graded them, but it makes sense. They've gotten expensive and collectible the last few years. That issue 2 Castlevania cover is still my favorite. What a bas@$$ cover. (thumbsu

On 7/29/2021 at 3:09 PM, Wolverinex said:

DANG.  That's the nice set.  You need to start a club for that.  

I like that club idea. I thought they just fit naturally together, but the fact is that it's 2 silvers and a modern, so it is a bit off kilter as you put it. Regardless, Jesse-Lee and I can't be the only guys who think the set looks great. They're my favorite Bat books. Beautiful, colorful covers, and 1st appearances of some of the top ladies in the DC Universe. And all 3 characters are so intertwined with each other regardless of the time of their 1 appearances. 

On 7/30/2021 at 6:50 PM, profholt82 said:

I like that club idea. I thought they just fit naturally together, but the fact is that it's 2 silvers and a modern, so it is a bit off kilter as you put it. Regardless, Jesse-Lee and I can't be the only guys who think the set looks great. They're my favorite Bat books. Beautiful, colorful covers, and 1st appearances of some of the top ladies in the DC Universe. And all 3 characters are so intertwined with each other regardless of the time of their 1 appearances. 

Start it in the silver forum. I bet a lot of people have that set.  Tec 359 is probably the hardest to get

On 7/30/2021 at 5:37 PM, profholt82 said:

Pretty cool. I still have a stack of them from back in the day, along with some EGM and Gamepro. I had no idea that CGC graded them, but it makes sense. They've gotten expensive and collectible the last few years. That issue 2 Castlevania cover is still my favorite. What a bas@$$ cover. (thumbsu

Yes and #2 is a decapitation cover, I wish it got a notation but cest la vie

On 8/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, kav said:

Have you lost your bloody marbles???!
Puke Throw Up Sticker by Emoji for iOS & Android | GIPHY | Animated  emoticons, Emoticons emojis, Emoji

@Larryw7 have you read those horrific books?

On 8/3/2021 at 3:39 PM, Larryw7 said:

No, but if there's demand for the books, then get them slabbed and sell 'em. 

gross