• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

On 1/15/2024 at 12:54 PM, Stefan_W said:

Picked up a collection of 150 horror comics from the early 70s. Great stuff in here. The keys are intact, but even without them these are fantastic series. Condition varies but generally 7s and 8s with a few low grade Gold Key books not shown in this photo. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c5f5bdaa0319ff78c1364a505d950475.jpeg

Damn! Nice lot! Is there a story you can share on how you scored this horrific lot? 

On 1/18/2024 at 5:54 PM, 1950's war comics said:

0.5 but still a nice key !!

On 1/18/2024 at 5:55 PM, 1950's war comics said:

especially for two bucks (worship)

Appreciated!

I didn't assess it in store, for $2 I just took it home. It's detached at top staple and has some significant tears, but am truly grateful!

It was at an antiques store, and after 2 stores before that of nothing and this last store everything was priced but this.... I almost gave up!

A friend had suggested I go today, so I thought Lord willing I'll try for the goodwill of just to leave no stone unturned kind of thing...

Anyway rantrant they had to call the guy for price and I helped explain what looked like water damage on the cover....

Sure enough $2

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/18/2024 at 4:08 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Appreciated!

I didn't assess it in store, for $2 I just took it home. It's detached at top staple and has some significant tears, but am truly grateful!

It was at an antiques store, and after 2 stores before that of nothing and this last store everything was priced but this.... I almost gave up!

A friend had suggested I go today, so I thought Lord willing I'll try for the goodwill of just to leave no stone unturned kind of thing...

Anyway rantrant they had to call the guy for price and I helped explain what looked like water damage on the cover....

Sure enough $2

probably worth $20 so you got a deal !!