• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,172 posts in this topic

Secret boardmember to me to Kenny to Nik....where will the Mass books go next? :o

Nowhere now :sumo:

Except to CGC probably. :tonofbricks:

I dont slab every book I own :gossip:

Alot look just great in mylars :cloud9:

Really excited to get this one from board member Bullock:

sf171.jpg

This completes my run of high grade Superman Family 164-222 to go nicely with the complete Jimmy Olsen run of 1-163! Thanks for the beautiful book Bullock! :banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9:

Really excited to get this one from board member Bullock:

sf171.jpg

This completes my run of high grade Superman Family 164-222 to go nicely with the complete Jimmy Olsen run of 1-163! Thanks for the beautiful book Bullock! :banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9:

Killer book! (worship)

A sweet sweet DC :cloud9:

The above statement has been used with express permission of Greg Loey. Any attempt to use the above statement without persmission is strictly prohibited.

:signfunny:

What's up, Arex. You not getting any attention tonight? :P

I thought it was funny :shrug:

Good night here. We took our arch-rival out behind the wood shed and whipped it 59-34 tonight in wrestling so im :cloud9:

Did your kids suplay any of them?