• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Great pickup, I do love the Barks' Ducks - a "bulk" deal perhaps - as I note with interest

there are a couple of doubles.

hm

Except for the first 5 (bought from a boardie here) it was a bulk purchase from an original owner collection. I was shocked by how nice the FC386 was. As for selling off doubles, I really do need to do that. I have lots of undercopies that are Barks ducks, WDCS, DD & US. Just need to find the time to cull my collection.

A new addition from 1965 and another of about a dozen Green River books I've identified without pedigree designation on the label:

strangetales139big.jpg

Thank you, Erik. (thumbs u

That's great Brad. :headbang:

Thanks! I've found it very rewarding to track down pedigree books that have lost their pedigree designation and bring them back into the fold. A little more challenging than just accumulating books. (thumbs u

In this case, Erik contacted me originally... but I have a number of "lost" Green Rivers I'll be posting later this week that are new to the collection.

Thanks! I've found it very rewarding to track down pedigree books that have lost their pedigree designation and bring them back into the fold. A little more challenging than just accumulating books. (thumbs u

In this case, Erik contacted me originally... but I have a number of "lost" Green Rivers I'll be posting later this week that are new to the collection.

It does seem more rewarding to me to go through the scavenger hunt of finding books, rather than just unloading a wad of cash...The tale of how the book was acquired is much more interesting, such as "I was digging through an old box at my LCS and look what I found!"

MUCH more interesting than, say " I got this book by sniping someone" or I got this book when I overpayed for it by about $2500"

Looking forward tio seeing the rest of them Brad