• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Just came in the mail today...

[font:Century Gothic]1st appearance of Dr. Faustus[/font]

cap107.jpg

One of my favorite late Silver age covers, striking. Nice pick ups.

:) thx bro! it was a tough find for me...and the FF#65.

Picked up the cap 107 twenty years ago when it was cheap. The cover is so freaking beautiful. Probably my favorite late Silver cover. The FF65 is a great issue also. Nice pickups.

Well, nothing new added, but did finally drag out the SA and BA keys and seperate them into BA and SA boxes, then hauled out the Spideys, FF, Thors, DD, Hulk, X-Men, Avengers, Subby and divided those into SA and BA and put them into the SA and BA boxes( the issues that are valued FF 52, 53, 55 etc Subby 5, 8 , 9 etc. Hulk 102,141, 161, 162 ,180, 181etc. and other important issues of each run.) still have some work to do, most likely going to sell of a WBN run and TOD run-the majority anyway, cull the WBN 1, 15, 32, 33 and TOD 1, 10, 13 etc, then sell some lots. Laid out 3 Man-Thing runs and got a nice VF+ or higher run outta the three( 1st run-1-22 and the GS issues). Pulled out Iron Fist-Kept MP 15, 16 and 25-IF 1, 12, 14 ,15- sell the other MP and IF copies. Some I have not decided wether to cherry pick or just sell the run-Champions, BA Inhumans, Godzilla(Marvel), Jungle Action w' Black Panther and the Black Panther BA run-Kept Swamp Thing 1-12 ( 1-10 was a no brainer, but I love the cover to 12). Still have some culling and cherry picking to do, but the collecting focus has changed, as I burnt on the run building. Strictly grail and Major and minor key hunting from here on out for me......anyhow, it was a fun afternoon, as I sat down and read a few old goodies before I moved them into the "STOCK" box, but I have to switch gears to get the juices flowing again. Now the Supes and Bats , and Teen Titans boxes await, but I'm gonna have a few cold ones and decide what and when to sell the overflow. The Books posted reccently are beautiful-way to go October...nice hunting my man (thumbs u -Peace CC.

Edited by Currin Comics

Oh yes, I am sooo jealous of those pre-code horror books. meh

:baiting:

I know they can't compare to CA X-books doh!lol

:foryou: