• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I can't remember if I posted this one already or not. This one came in from Brent aka QualityComix today. I didn't get the NOD discount, but I did get the SOB discount. Thanks Brent. Plus, thanks to greggy for the heads up. (thumbs u

63522.jpg.711fe320fbf9d42ae845961c720071fa.jpg

I picked this up for a buddy, also from Nearmint. It is awfully tempting though. Must stay focused. Must stay focused. Must stay focused. Must stay...

I was looking at this book the other day in a thread and thought it was a real beaut' nearly made me cross the divide!

wf96cgc.jpg

Nice books Silver, but that is one pretty rough looking 8.0. hm

The slab is messed up on the top, I am gonna break it out and scan it.

It is census highest, and such a very tough book to get above a good. World's Finest in the 90's (around 1957/8) are just awful to get in nice shape.

Marvel collector's don't know how good they got it, all they need is money, high grade books are always available. DC collectors have to fight for 8.0 copies of some books!

not always true, find me a nice TTA 59 for sale and post a link :sumo: