• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

From across the pond (flaming telepath/Nick)... :cloud9:

At first glance, looks like a freakin 9.0...in hand, hard to tell how it isn't 6.5/7.0 easy (?) (shrug)

FANTASTICFOUR2CGC60OW.jpg

FF2FC-1.jpg

FF2BC-1.jpg

Looks like they hammered it pretty hard on the BC staining.

At first glance, looks like a freakin 9.0...in hand, hard to tell how it isn't 6.5/7.0 easy (?) (shrug)

FF2FC-1.jpg

FF2BC-1.jpg

Nicest 6.0 I've ever seen, I can live with the BC staining!! :headbang: Sweet book Tom (thumbs u

FF2FC-1.jpg

FF2BC-1.jpg

I don't even see any BC staining. (shrug) A little surface dirt near the spine maybe.

There's a stain on the front cover on the word "Skrulls" that would certainly affect the grade, but 6.0 seems low. I'd call for the notes--and if you do, please let us know.

Great pickup, by the way!

FF2FC-1.jpg

FF2BC-1.jpg

I don't even see any BC staining. (shrug) A little surface dirt near the spine maybe.

There's a stain on the front cover on the word "Skrulls" that would certainly affect the grade, but 6.0 seems low. I'd call for the notes--and if you do, please let us know.

Great pickup, by the way!

Thanks all! :headbang:

...as JohnT states, the back cover is not stained, just lightly soiled...and much more prominent in the scan...hardly even notice it at first in hand...not sure if that's a stain on SKRULLS but I'll check when I get home after this weekend...

I'll call for the notes and let everyone know next week...

FF2FC-1.jpg

FF2BC-1.jpg

That is such a gorgeous book. :applause:

If the book was given a 6.0 for the staining, that is a travesty. That is about as nice a #2 as you will see. There must be some other defects we can't see? (shrug)

FF2FC-1.jpg

FF2BC-1.jpg

If the book was given a 6.0 for the staining, that is a travesty. That is about as nice a #2 as you will see. There must be some other defects we can't see? (shrug)

A beauty. Looks like a candidate for a trip to the spa to get rid of those spine tics.

FF2FC-1.jpg

FF2BC-1.jpg

A beauty. Looks like a candidate for a trip to the spa to get rid of those spine tics.

Lets bot beat around the bush. I would definitely consider pressinf that comic.