• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Was set up at the Super Mega Fest show in MA and didn't really expect to pick up anything special, never mind this sweet copy at a VERY sweet price from Patrick at Comically Speaking. Looks unread, gorgeous uncracked spine (the covers almost pull back into the book if you try to open them, and tremendous gloss. It does have some distributor spray nonsense going on, but I was still absolutely thrilled. (Just noticed the scuffiness on the scan--should've taken it out of the mylar--the reds and greens are bright, solid, and completely striking)

xmas6.jpg

wow, 1000 submissions, that is more than $11,000 (at min tier) in costs...cgc must LOVE you

You've got that right. They can't wait for him to show up at Mega Con. :baiting:

imagine if they were all GA...I

then again,I have submitted about 400 books over the past few years...that is about $15K, so who am I to talk lol