• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

scan0006-1.jpg
Wouldn't this short circuit something? Or give Lulu a shock? "Hey kids, try this at home" doh!

I would actually think a shovel would be easier...wouldnt have to change the bag over and over again hm

An ebay misspelling error lesson

Scooped this up, just now, for $26.00

I know this comic wouldn't have reached the prices it commands without it's

cover having been revealed betwixt the pages of the Gerber guide.

dcf2c710.jpg

Has very heavy wear and tear. Interior is rough but all stories are complete.

plus this $5. Sea Hunt S.C.U.B.A Scuba Scooby Dooba Dooby, ad infinitum

e4172b63.jpg

as well as this $2 "Other" Frank Frazetta ACG Charlton reprint of a probable reprint

913ae024.jpg

I'm tellin' ya,

"Now's the time to buy: what with panicking homeowner's insatiable mortgages and looming foreclosures.

Sellers are cutting loose of their truly oddball, weirdo, scarce and rare comics before they part with their "precious" superhero comics,

(which, what with the coming glut, many of which will be sold VERY cheaply, like everything else.)

Edited by llll

Nice Byrne FFs! :applause:

Six more books to go and I have finished the hulk run including his 1-6, TTA and 102 - 474 appearances ! :banana:

IncredibleHulk1.jpg

IncredibleHulk3.jpg

Both books are from James Wellborn of Hub Comics - a fellow board member in response to the WTB post! Thank you James !! :headbang:(worship)

Don't recall ever posting to this thread. Here's a few recent aquisitions.

Another cool 40's DC #1

WesternComics01.jpg

Just can't get enough Fox and Crow. Only need #3 to have all the first 10 issues of Real Screen.

RSC02.jpg

And finally after over 30 years of collecting do I get a decent copy of this prize. If not for the green stain on the spine it would be high grade.

Superman76.jpg

Six more books to go and I have finished the hulk run including his 1-6, TTA and 102 - 474 appearances ! :banana:

IncredibleHulk1.jpg

IncredibleHulk3.jpg

Both books are from James Wellborn of Hub Comics - a fellow board member in response to the WTB post! Thank you James !! :headbang:(worship)

Way to go ComicDoc :applause:

Another cool 40's DC #1

WesternComics01.jpg

Just can't get enough Fox and Crow. Only need #3 to have all the first 10 issues of Real Screen.

RSC02.jpg

And finally after over 30 years of collecting do I get a decent copy of this prize. If not for the green stain on the spine it would be high grade.

Superman76.jpg

All great books. I have a Western #1 too, I'm a sucker for yellow covers. But that Superman #76 :o(worship)

Yeah, the stain doersn't bother me at all. Could be a $1000 copy if not for that.

Geez, it's so nice...I mean what stain? Besides, check out Lois!!

Another cool 40's DC #1

WesternComics01.jpg

RSC02.jpg

Superman76.jpg

All great books. I have a Western #1 too, I'm a sucker for yellow covers. But that Superman #76 :o(worship)

Tremendous #76!!!!!!!! 1st Superman meets Batman (worship):cloud9:

IncredibleHulk1.jpg

IncredibleHulk3.jpg

Way to go ComicDoc :applause:

:acclaim: