• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

That FQ is a super cool book. My LCS has one on the wall right now that I'm thinking of picking up. It doesn't fit in with my collecting interests but I've never seen another.

Mine either, really; I have a full run of the Epic reprints/new issues from the 80's, but that's about it. I've always had a soft spot for Elfquest though.

This is probably the nicest copy I've seen. It was raw when I bought it, but since it was a Borock thread I wasn't worried about an inaccurate grade (thumbs u . Actually, in the sales thread he graded the PQ as OW-W, and as you can see it came back with W PQ.

I'm really going to miss Steve's sales. :sorry:

What, is this Fantasy Quarterly 1 week? I posted a CGC 9.8 a few clicks back. What an underrated book.

Nice pickups!

What, is this Fantasy Quarterly 1 week? I posted a CGC 9.8 a few clicks back. What an underrated book.

Nice pickups!

Just saw your book after reading this post, very nice! Mine has corner impacts on both upper & lower LC, keeping down the grade. Now that I've seen yours, I can't say that mine is the nicest copy I've seen, but...it's more than good enough for me! That was also a very sweet Tick you posted.