• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Ever since I bought Hulk #3 from GACollectibles in September I just had to get the other Hulk books...and here they are

Yeah, think I've got one Hulk (#4)...think I'll run out and pick up the other 5 too.

meh

:gossip: congrats!

lol (it was done on a budget + partial trade :gossip:)

Ever since I bought Hulk #3 from GACollectibles in September I just had to get the other Hulk books...and here they are

Yeah, think I've got one Hulk (#4)...think I'll run out and pick up the other 5 too.

meh

lol (it was done on a budget + partial trade :gossip:)

(worship)

Now I like Warlord becuase of the scantily clad women in them; however this cover almost makes me ill

full blown butt shot, these two should just get a room.

warlord87.jpg

This is a nice cover (IMHO)

warlord80.jpg

meh

lol

I recieved this unique item today! I am very pleased with it. Here's a brief description from the ebay listing.

"This beautiful framed piece contains a copy of the Action Comics #1 (rare to find and is an exact reprint of Supermans 1st appearance); a copy of Superman #1 (also rare and almost impossible to find, this is also an exact reprint of Superman #1 1939 and retells Superman's origin), and to finish this collection you have an authentic Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster autograph. Jerry Siegel (writer) and Joe Shuster (artist) signed a Superman Award from Metropolis City (an actual city located in Illinois). It's very rare to find an autograph by either Superman creator and impossible to find something they BOTH signed. In addition, Kirk Alyn signed this award. Kirk Alyn is the 1st actor to play Superman on screen (1942 Superman serial "Superman vs. Atom Man"). It's also expensive to get Kirk Alyn's autograph and rare to find it on Superman memoribillia.The autographs were authenticated by James Spence Authentications. The comics are standard golden age comics size and are both in MINT condition and in a 34x22 frame with a triple acid-free matting (colors: Blue, Black, and White), beautful high quility smokey black frame, and high quality light reflective glass (this reduces an fading to the memoribillia from natural light) . The COA from James Spence is included"

SSsignedcityofMetropolis005.jpg

Thanks my dude :D

From that pic, you voting 9.2 or 9.4? Hard to tell though I know.

(shrug)
Maybe its just the pic, but it looks like SCS top left to me hm