• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

A couple of pick ups at today's convention.

My wife comes through in the clutch finding this one that I had not seen before:

Bewitched-4.jpg

And she spotted the card on this one that I somehow missed even though I have seen this cover repeatedly:

z-Goldfish-graphic-novel2.jpg

I also added these guys - the Dark Mysteries I had been hunting since I let one at Metropolis get away a couple years ago. The other two do not have card covers, I just accidentally won them from Terry with lowball bids.

th_Dark-Mysteries-7.jpgth_Motion-Picture-Comics-108-M.jpgth_Four-Teeners-34.jpg

Hard to find book that gets me excited

001.jpg

Egad. Everyone seems to own a copy of this book these days. Don't want to be the last kid on the block to have it. :ohnoez:

Something really wrong with this pic

Haven't posted in here in a long time as I haven't bought anything in a long time. Here's a small batch of my latest subs - all thanks to Branget (worship)

WD1.jpg

WD60.jpg

ThickerThanBlood1SDCC.jpg

ThickerThanBlood2A.jpg

ThickerThanBlood3.jpg

Haven't posted in here in a long time as I haven't bought anything in a long time. Here's a small batch of my latest subs - all thanks to Branget (worship)

WD1.jpg

WD60.jpg

ThickerThanBlood1SDCC.jpg

ThickerThanBlood2A.jpg

ThickerThanBlood3.jpg

Nice books Gav. I did'nt know you were into Horror. :headbang:

A dozen gap-filling Charltons courtesy of comicguy12901. I love a little Tony Tallarico badness to contrast with a lot of Steve Ditko goodness:

100_1252.jpg

100_1253.jpg

100_1254.jpg

Nice copies :applause: That is a very cool set of books. I have a few of them myself, but not nearly as many as you

should be getting these in the mail in the next few days....thanks again to conditionfreak for a great deal on all of these books and bring easy to work with

tos67front.jpgtos57front-1.jpgtos51front-1.jpg

sold my old copy to Lloyd since i think this one is going to grade out more close to what i want

tos52front-1.jpg

should be getting these in the mail in the next few days....thanks again to conditionfreak for a great deal on all of these books and bring easy to work with

tos67front.jpgtos57front-1.jpgtos51front-1.jpg

sold my old copy to Lloyd since i think this one is going to grade out more close to what i want

tos52front-1.jpg

Nice books :applause: