• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Picked this up in a multi-book deal at a local show yesterday. I know it's from the reprint run, but it's flawless. Not a spine tick, crease, or color break any where on the book. Pages are bone white!

IMG_0003-13.jpg

IMG_0004-14.jpg

:o Let the drool comence.

haha, beast with no fur.

Looks really great man! Congrats!! :D

Picked this up in a multi-book deal at a local show yesterday. I know it's from the reprint run, but it's flawless. Not a spine tick, crease, or color break any where on the book. Pages are bone white!

IMG_0003-13.jpg

IMG_0004-14.jpg

sc0005ccfe.jpg

sc0005de0a.jpg

Those books look like ,you should just give them to me :baiting:

:jokealert::roflmao: So that's what you bought with the money I sent you for the Hulk #181 :applause:

WOW....both my girlfriend and I saw those and our jaws dropped immediately. Very nice books!

Awesome X-men as well! I dig the reprint run! I keep passing on high grade cheap reprints at shows because I am diligently looking for X-mens I need in 1-66...but sooner or later I'll have to pick them up!

got this baby from GA.tor today. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

2UYY2CADGNF5JCAZXV5VNCA3DKZM8CA3-1.jpg

What a bizarre cover!

Whats bizarre about a guy in red speedos, with his ankles and wrists bound in iron biting the head of a cobra? I see that on a regular basis where I live.

got this baby from GA.tor today. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

2UYY2CADGNF5JCAZXV5VNCA3DKZM8CA3-1.jpg

What a bizarre cover!

Whats bizarre about a guy in red speedos, with his ankles and wrists bound in iron biting the head of a cobra? I see that on a regular basis where I live.

It usually requires a credit card and age verification too.